Our NABH and Hospital Consultancy Division of Hospital Traders is New Quality Consultancy Services
What is NABH?
- NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD OF HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
- NABH is a constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI), set up to establish and operate accreditation and other allied programs for healthcare organizations.
- QCI established in 1997 through a Cabinet decision of the Government of India (GOI) – QCI is an autonomous organization under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
What is NABH Certification?
A Third-party audit of your Hospital Quality by independent person (Assessor) Empanelled by NABH (Government Autonomous Body) focusing on patient safety and quality of healthcare by adopting various national/international best practices. It Ensures -
- Patient Safety
- Legal Safety
- Professional Safety
- Staff Safety
- Financial Safety
What can go for NABH?
- Multi-speciality Hospital
- Single Specialty Hospital
- Blood Bank
- Medical Imaging System (CT/MRI/USG/X Ray Centre)
- Dental Clinic
- Allopathic Clinic
- Ayush Centre
Benefits of NABH for the Hospital
- Existing TPA/Panel will continue due to IRDA Circular, NABH –Entry level mandatory for Hospital Empanelment & Continuation
- New Empanelment of TPA due to certified information on facilities, infrastructure& quality of care
- Cash Patient will increase due to increase in community confidence after NABH
- CGHS Empanelment and 10% Extra than Non-NABH
- ECHS Empanelment and 10% Extra than Non-NABH
- Patient will become more Conscious about Hand Hygiene and Hospital Acquired Infection after Corona Crisis, So NABH Hospitals will be preferred by them after knowing Focus on Hand Hygiene and Hospital Acquired Infection.
- 10%-15% Extra Rate in Ayushman Bharat Scheme – To be Check