Our NABH and Hospital Planning Division of Holistic 2 Healthy is New Quality Consultancy Services
What is NABH?
- NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD OF HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
- NABH is a constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI), set up to establish and operate accreditation and other allied programs for healthcare organizations.
- QCI established in 1997 through a Cabinet decision of the Government of India (GOI) – QCI is an autonomous organization under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
What is NABH Certification?
A Third-party audit of your Hospital Quality by independent person (Assessor) Empanelled by NABH (Government Autonomous Body) focusing on patient safety and quality of healthcare by adopting various national/international best practices. It Ensures -
- Patient Safety
- Legal Safety
- Professional Safety
- Staff Safety
- Financial Safety
Benefits of NABH for the Hospital
- Existing TPA/Panel will continue due to IRDA Circular, NABH –Entry level mandatory for Hospital Empanelment & Continuation.
- New Empanelment of TPA due to certified information on facilities, infrastructure& quality of care.
- Cash Patient will increase due to increase in community confidences.
- CGHS Empanelment & 10% Extra than Non-NABH accredited.
- ECHS Empanelment & 10 %Extra than Non-NABH accredited
- In Ayushman Bharat 10% extra in entry level & 15% extra in Full accreditation.
- Decrease in Hospital Acquired Infection, Rate of Pressure Ulcers(Bed Sores),Patient Mortality will increase quality of care & reduce operating cost.
- Raises community confidence.
- Opportunity to benchmark with the best.
- Proper documentation of Visiting patient will safe you in Negligence Cases, So write Name date, time & Sign in each Visit.
- Take proper consent Bilingually (Hindi & English) before doing any procedure / Surgery
- Surgical safety checklist must be filled properly to ensure write patient, site & Emergency Preparedness like Blood & other arrangements.
- Regular Health checkup of staff.
- Vaccination of staff.
- Radiation exposure prevention & monitoring.
- Regular training & emergency response team for Violent Patient, Fire & Medical Emergency.
- Personal Protective equipment to avoid Legal Hassle & Other Problems.
- Bio Medical Waste Act 2016- Regular Training on BMW to avoid Mismanagement of BMW.
- AERB Act- mandatory Registration of X Ray, C Arm & CT scan, TLD Badges for radiation exposure monitoring.
- Safety in MLC cases- Proper Documentation will protect you.
- Proper System to handle Medical Emergency like Code Blue Team.
- Fire Safety Training will avoid mishappening in future & Staff will be aware about role in Fire Accidents.
MYTHS OF NABH
- It is a very lengthy procedure & it is not possible by small hospitals-It is a systematic process done by any hospital by the commitment of Top Management.
- It is a very costly Procedure-It is not very costly but revenue generating process for future& need of hour.
- It requires drastic changes in infrastructure-It requires systematic modification to a certain extent to improve Patient & Hospital safety& quality of care.
- It can be taken by Money/ Under the table Method-It is very transparent procedure reviewed at various level by Expert Committee.
What can go for NABH?
- Hospital above 10 Beds
- Single Specialty Hospital (Eye, ENT) No bed criteria
- Blood Bank
- Medical Imaging System (CT/MRI/USG Centre)
- Dental Clinic
- Allopathic Clinic
- Ayush Centre
- A Hospital willing to accredited by NABH must implement NABH Standards in its Organization.
- The Hospital must implement NABH standards 3 months prior to application.
- The Pre & Final Assessment team will check the implementation of NABH Standards in the organization.
- The Hospital shall be able to demonstrate to NABH Assessment team that all NABH Standards applicable to Hospital are Implemented otherwise they will raise the Non-Conformity (NC).
- You must close those NC’s &then case will be presented to accreditation committee.
- Then your hospital will be NABH Accredited.
Our Clients Delhi GHAZIABAD MEERUT ALIGARH PANIPAT AGRA BAREILLY Delhi
- J P Memorial Hospital
- Patel Hospital
- Mahesh Hospital
- Swasthya Hospital
- Singhal Medical Centre
- Galaxy Hospital
- Shankar Lal Hospital
- Seth Hospital
- Chaudhary Hospital and Maternity Centre, GURUGRAM
- Chirag Hospital
- Geetanjali Hospital
- Global Hospital
- Rajul Nursing Home
- Annapurna Nursing Home
- G R Hospital & Research Centre
- Ahuja Hospital Pvt Ltd
- Apex Hospital and Taruma Centre
- Ajay Pratima Hospital
- Sunayan Eye Hospital
- Kailash Hospital
- Dharmdutt City Hospital
- Deepmala Hospital
- Susheel Hospital
- Alaunus Hospital
- Srinath Medicity Hospital
- Saheed Bhagat Singh Eye Hospital
- Murti Nursing Home
- Choubey ENT Centre
- Manas Clinic & Fertility Centre
- Medhansh Hospital
- Mannat Hospital
- Maheshwari Hospital
- Ganga Jyoti Eye Hospital
- Saran Hospital